Head of Strategic Partnerships – Brokers, Banking, Mobility and Complimentary Sectors
Head of Strategic Partnerships - Brokers, Banking, Mobility and Complimentary Sectors
£90-£100k base salary + 20% bonus + Flex Benefits inc. Bonus/ Car/ Health Insurance
Our client is an international organisation which has kept its family roots. They are proud to be part of an international French financial services firm, and to uphold the highest ethical and regulatory standards.
As the leading vehicle leasing operation in Europe, they manage over 1.6 million vehicles across 43 countries. Within the UK, the business has a portfolio of over 150,000 leased and fleet managed vehicles and is a market leader in innovation and service quality. A fully owned subsidiary of a French financial services firm, they are global leaders in mobility solutions providing full -service leasing and fleet management services, Ranked #3 Worldwide and #1 in Europe by number of contracts under management.
Their current strategy will see them become the global leader in their industry. That means investing in innovation and technology, sustainable solutions, state of the art digital capability and of course people.
Partnerships are at the heart of our client’s strategy and form a critical part of their sustainable growth plans. This opportunity is key in developing existing relationships as well as developing new ones, whilst ensuring their identity and goals remain beneficial to all parties. The role is will be focused on Broker and Banking partnerships as well as the Mobility market and complimentary sectors.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an established leadership team, in what is an exciting and evolving market, presenting both challenge and opportunity for the successful applicant.
Engaging with OEMS with confidence and developing true partnerships is a vital part of this role, as is a strong understanding of the regulatory environment including Consumer Duty in a rapidly evolving sector.
Key purposes of the role will include;
- Helping to create, monitor and deploy, individual sales Partnership strategies and ensure they’re aligned with UK organisation’s own business strategies.
- Developing and maintaining senior relationships at both a sales and operational level within partners
- Understanding partners goals and ambitions for our relationship.
- Identifying and develop new partnerships that add to or complement organisation’s business objectives.
- Engaging with wider organisation to identify any Group opportunities to develop the UK partnership portfolio.
- Demonstrating innovative thinking and thought leadership to strengthen the client/organisation partnership, delivering incremental value to both parties
The successful candidate will need in-depth understanding of the fleet / leasing industry and market (including relevant legislation) with proven ability to lead, inspire and motivate a high performing team. Experience of working with or for auto brokers/ banking partners is vital, as well as exposure to other channels including mobility . A track record working in a regulated environment and a demonstrable awareness of current and upcoming regulation/legislation is critical.
Other requirements will include;
- Experienced senior level influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Experienced Stakeholder Management – Internal & External
- Proven strategic thinker
- Decisive decision maker
- Adapt at conflict resolution
- Strong coaching & mentoring skills
- Target Driven, tenacious & resilient
- MI analysis and interpretation
- Commercially aware mindset
Would you like to see more jobs like this – if so register for job-alerts here.