Senior Risk Analyst
Senior Risk Analyst
South East Surrey
Base £41,000 - £46,000 plus performance based quarterly bonus (to 22% annually), company pension scheme, car scheme
Reporting to the Deputy Risk Director and based at head office in Surrey, the key purpose of the role is to analyse, model, monitor, report on and develop the organisation’s residual value, provisioning, retail and corporate credit risk data and activities. There will be a particular focus on maintaining and improving the retail product and portfolio residual value and consumer credit risk profiles.
An exciting, dynamic and growing Motor FS business within a broader, global consumer finance company. Within a relaxed and informal environment they are highly ambitious, and exceptionally focussed on delivering results – with every team member undertaking their role employing a significant work ethic and sense of ownership. Their flat structure means big decisions are made quickly and each team member throughout the business can thrive, being left alone to deliver in their role.
You must have sound and relevant risk analysis experience within automotive financial services. This will include Residual Value data management and related data and reporting. In addition you will have s accreditation and a strong understanding of relevant SAS software and related modelling, together with data mining, MI/reporting and the related technical knowledge.
Other skills and knowledge will include;
- A general sound knowledge of policies and procedures within financial services regulated and compliant environments.
- Strong all-round PC software skills and is able to produce high quality, accurate working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals and requirements, briefs and presentations.
- An understanding of the retail consumer credit environment and the use of customer data including familiarity with the principles encapsulated within ‘treating customers fairly’ and operational/conduct risk.
- Experience of the automotive sales market and related valuations.
- A good understanding of the broader risk analyst role and sound business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be comfortable and confident when dealing with Senior/Board-level management.
Education will include SAS certification and ideally you are qualified or part-qualified or studying towards a recognised credit risk management qualification.
(Risk Analyst Credit Risk Analyst, Residual Value Analyst, Risk Modelling, Residual Values, SAS, SAS Accreditation, Residual Value Modelling, Automotive Financial Services, CICM, Chartered Institute of Credit Management, Risk Manager Vacancies, SAS Vacancies, Risk Management Roles, Surrey Risk Management Roles, Risk Management Vacancies, SAS Roles, SAS Vacancies)
Would you like to see more jobs like this – if so register for job-alerts here.