Strategic Partnerships Manager, Motor Dealer Software
Strategic Partnerships Manager – Motor Dealer Software
Base to circa £55k / £60k + bonus, car allowance and benefits
South / Midlands (some flexibility for the right candidate)
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is responsible for leading the company’s partner integration strategy for the UK & Europe.
You will identify future Strategic Partners that can add value to both the company offering as well as adding further benefit to their clients.
Combining strong technical and business development skills, you will ensure the company in the UK & Europe is able to identify and promote its products and services integrations on behalf of dealership and manufacturer clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being subject matter expert of all CRM integrations, industry partnership integrations, manufacturer (OEM) integrations and Third-Party Lead (TPL) activity
- Being responsible for both ongoing relationships as well as generating new relationships with CRM vendors, industry partnership integrations, manufacturer (OEM) integrations and Third-Party Lead partners
- Develop existing collaborations with Vendors into Strategic Partnerships
- Being accountable for the successful implementation of company products including the definition of the implementation strategy
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement.
Our client is a multinational brand providing market-leading software solutions for automotive, agriculture and other verticals in 30 countries.
The company has consistently achieved double-digit growth year after year, along with 100% OEM retention.
As growth continues, the company’s commitment to exceptional products, value pricing, and responsive customer service remain.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to grow their career within a highly dynamic and growing organisation.
With a background in the automotive software industry, you have experience in CRM systems as well as industry partnership integrations, OEM integrations and Third-Party Lead providers. In addition, you have a business development mindset and possess a results-oriented personality.
With superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships, you are an excellent communicator with ability to convey messages in an organised, clear and effective manner. In addition, you have a high propensity to learn, a love of technology, and an ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
The role may include team management responsibility, so previous management experience would be considered an advantage.
(Strategic Partnerships, Dealer Software Integrations, CRM Integrations, Automotive, OEM, DMS Integrations, Lead Management Systems, Integration Manager roles)
Would you like to see more jobs like this – if so register for job-alerts here.